Mobile Payments market leaders, Gemalto, KPMG, SAP & VeriFone will be sharing their vital views in implementing Mobile Wallets, Banking the Unbanked, Point of Sales Mobile Payments & Mobile Remittance at Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2013 which will be held from 18 to 19 April 2013 in Hong Kong.
The following key issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
• Regulatory Issues for Mobile Payments and the Applicable Rules and Regulations
• Current State and Future Trends of Mobile Payments
• New Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Banks in Delivering M-Payments
• For Banks – How to Successfully Align Financial Services with NFC and Mobile Payments Systems?
• Opportunities for Increasing Sales Volume for Merchants/Retailers in Deploying M-Payments
• Retailer Case Study – Mobile Payments in Australia – Are We Advanced or Behind the World?
• Transit Provider Case Study – Evolution of NFC Applications for Mobile Commerce in Singapore
• Operator Case Study – Business Model in A Bank-Led Environment
• Operator Case Study – NFC – More Than Payment
• Innovative Mobile Payments Strategies to Capture New Market
• Additional Revenue Generating Channels through Deployment of M-Payments
• Critical Success Factors in Deploying Mobile Payment Services? – From Each Stakeholder’s Point of View
• Benefits and Business Case Drivers for Each Stakeholder
• Comparisons – Operator-Centric, Bank-Centric, 3rd Party Centric or Collaboration
• Critical Success Factors in Implementing Mobile Payments Services – Partnerships, Alliances, and Joint-Ventures
• Profitable and Sustainable Business Models
• How to Handle New Players that Have Emerged Strongly Positioned in Mobile Payments?
• Benchmarking Remittances-The Future of Money Transfer
• International Mobile Money Transfer and Remittance Market
• Enhancing the Lives of the Consumers through Mobile Money and Improve Stickiness
• Addressing Issues of Standardization and Interoperability
• Banking the ‘Unbanked’ – How to Capture the Mass Market?
• Effective & Sustainable Strategies to Encourage Active Consumer’s Usage of Mobile Payments
• Accessing Mobile Users Cost Effectively & Securely
• How to Drive the Consumer Usage of Mobile Payments?
• New Innovative Delivery Platforms for Mobile Payment Services
• Innovation & Sustainability in Offering Mobile Payments Services
• Building A Robust and Sustainable NFC Infrastructure
• Handset Technology Development Updates
• Management and Cost Issues in Implementation
• Security Issues – How to Succeed in Mobile Financial Services by Building A Trusted Brand?
• Fraud Mitigation in Mobile Payments
Companies/organisations representing the Mobile Payments Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference :
• Russell Zimmerman, Executive Director, Australian Retailers Association, Australia
• Nitin Chittal, Vice President & Head, Direct Banking Group, Axis Bank, India
• Solaiman Alam, Head of PR & Communication and Mobile Commerce, Banglalink, Bangladesh
• Frederick M. Faustino, Head, Mobile Banking Channel, Bank of Philippines Islands, Philippines
• Salil Bhuvanadasan, Mobile Financial Services, BICS Asia, Singapore
• Zhao Rong, Senior Business Development Director, China Mobile Labs, China
• Fariq Cader, Senior General Manager Mcomm, Dialog Axiata, Sri Lanka
• Karl Weaver, OEM/ODM Mobile Device Business Development Manager, Gemalto, China
• Mir Rashedul Hossain, Head & General Manager-Business Development, Financial Services, Grameenphone, Bangladesh
• Sandeep Indurkar, Head-Mobile Payments, ICICI Bank, India
• James Mckeogh, Director, Management Consulting, KPMG, Hong Kong
• Silvester Prakasam, Director (Fare Systems), Land Transport Authority, Singapore
• Philip Yen, Group Head, Emerging Payments Asia/Pacific, Middle East & Africa, MasterCard Worldwide
• Ichwansyah Putra, Head Product Development-Mobile Commerce Group, PT Indosat, Indonesia
• Tom Wills, Director, Ontrack Advisory Group, Singapore
• Tarik Husain, Senior Director, mCommerce, SAP, Singapore
• Basker Rangachari, Regional Chief Marketing Officer, Hong Kong & North East Asia, Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Kong
• Thierry Crespo, ST Secure Microcontroller NFC Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics, France
• Dan Armstrong, Partner, Takashi Mobile, The Netherlands
• Sebastien Taveau, Chief Technical Officer, Validity, USA (formerly Astronomer/Principal, Mobile Ecosystems Integration, Paypal)
• Matthew Teo, Director, Marketing and Business Development, ASPAC, VeriFone, Singapore
• Gregg Marshall, VP of Business Development, Western Union, Singapore
The conference website is : http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/mobile_payments_nfc_world_summit_2013/overview
About Symphony Global
Symphony Global is a business media and consulting company that aims to provide the best networking platforms for global business connections.
All our events are research-driven with direct contacts with major industry stakeholders to ensure that they meet their needs and keep up to the industry trends and developments. SG Conferences offer you an unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers within your areas of business and ultimately develop the best business partnership for future business expansion. Our workshops and masterclasses provide an informative and interactive forum for developing latest techniques and skills.
Take advantage of SG services and products to keep up-to-date with the latest developments within your industry.