Collaboration Simplifies the Deployment and Management of Intelligent Sensors and Controls for Commercial and Industrial Applications.
Senet, Inc. announced an integrated solution and strategic go-to-market partnership with T-Systems, North America (TSNA), one of the world’s leading independent providers of digital services and integrated solutions for business customers.
T-Systems currently offers several solution bundles including LoRaWAN™ sensors, gateways, Senet network connectivity plans, and integration with T-Systems’ Cloud of Things IoT platform for application management and expansion. Supporting both indoor and outdoor vertical applications, these IoT bundles provide useful data in real-time, enabling enterprises across industries to make crucial business decisions. All-inclusive monthly pricing makes it easy for customers to start small and scale fast. Bundles include:
- Security. Detects motion, presence, and open/close states in restricted spaces.
- CO2 Detection. Indoor pollutant detection prevents human exposure to CO2.
- Water Leak Detection. Detects moisture and water for flood avoidance.
- Comfort Management. Visible light sensing with temperature and humidity monitoring for Smart Room applications.
- Illumination Management. Environmental light sensing automates lighting in offices and large indoor spaces.
- Desk/Chair Occupancy. Monitors individual desk/chair usage to maximize space use.
- Irrigation Control. Provides Volumetric Water Content (VWC), temperature, and electric conductivity measurements for agriculture and smart city applications.
- Refrigeration. Measures refrigerator temperatures for regulatory compliance and product inventory management.
- Panic Button. Emergency notification system for workplace staff.
These fully integrated solutions ensure interoperability and ease of deployment, providing greater productivity at lower cost. Flexible network deployment models, access to a rich set of cloud-based tools for application management, and world-class professional services and support allow customers to scale their deployments and implement additional IoT solutions on the same LoRaWAN network as their business needs expand.
“Our partnership with T-Systems is an example of how the LoRaWAN ecosystem has rapidly matured to provide fully integrated solutions and tangible benefits to customers across markets,” said Bruce Chatterley, CEO at Senet. “With fewer steps to acquire, deploy, and scale end-to-end IoT solutions, we’re creating new opportunities for innovation by helping connect devices and data to applications and action.”