11 Telecom Operators, namely Aircel (India), Bangladesh (Bangladesh), Celcom Axiata (Malaysia), CSL (Hong Kong), Dialog Axiata (Sri Lanka), DiGi (Malaysia), Grameenphone (Bangladesh), Nepal Telecom (Nepal), PT XL Axiata (Indonesia), Sistema Shyam TeleServices (India) & Telecom Malaysia (Malaysia) will be sharing case studies and perspectives in implementing CEM strategies at Customer Experience Management World Summit 2012 which will be held from 27 to 28 September 2012 in Singapore.
The theme of this summit is ‘Creating Differentiation to Reduce Churn and Maximise Profit through Developing An Effective CEM Strategy’.
Singapore (August 14, 2012) / — 11 Telecom Operators, namely Aircel (India), Bangladesh (Bangladesh), Celcom Axiata (Malaysia), CSL (Hong Kong), Dialog Axiata (Sri Lanka), DiGi (Malaysia), Grameenphone (Bangladesh), Nepal Telecom (Nepal), PT XL Axiata (Indonesia), Sistema Shyam TeleServices (India) & Telecom Malaysia (Malaysia) will be sharing case studies and perspectives in implementing CEM strategies at Customer Experience Management World Summit 2012 which will be held from 27 to 28 September 2012 in Singapore.
The following key issues will be addressed at this conference:
- Closing the Customer Service Gap – Adapting to An Evolving Customer Landscape
- The 5 Stepping Stones to Customer Centricity
- Understanding How to Transform Your Customer Experience Management Strategy Into Actionable and Tangible Results Using Direct Customer Feedback
- Designing and Implementing An Effective Customer Experience Strategy
- Exploiting the Power of Social Media to Encourage Customer Loyalty
- Utilising Social Media As A Tool To Deliver Real Business Results
- Driving Customer Loyalty with Efficient CEM Technology Platforms
- Machine-to-Machine: Driving the Connected World
- Machine-To- Machine: Horizontal Approach Enabling Operators to Build a Profitable Business
- M2M’s Impact on Customer Experience Transformation
- Creating Experiential Measures to Drive Experience Enhancements
- Experience as A Critical Business Driver
- How to Create A Sustainable Differentiated Experience
- Experience is Beyond Service Alone
- How Telecom Cloud Services Will Impact Customer Experience Management?
- Developing A Customer Centric Culture to Increase Customer Loyalty & ROI
- Examining Contact Strategies Across A Range of Customer Channels through Leveraging on Segmentation and Mining of Customer Billing and Spending Data
- Boosting Profit by Personalisation Using Advanced Customer Communications Techniques
- Evaluating Customer Experience Management Strategies from An Executive Point-Of-View – What Are the Current Priorities for Telcos?
Companies representing the CEM for Telecom Industry Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference:
- Sachin Kumar Das, AVP/Head Customer Experience Delivery, Aircel, India
- Rubaiyat A. Tanzeen, Quality Assurance Associate General Manager, Planning & Development, Customer Care, Banglalink, Bangladesh
- Andreas West, Senior VP, Customer Management, Celcom Axiata, Malaysia
- George Chua, VP, Customer Analytics, Customer Value Management, Celcom Axiata, Malaysia
- Suet Yu, Director, Customer Experience Management, CSL, Hong Kong
- Kapil Sharma, General Manager, Group Service Delivery Management, Dialog Axiata, Sri Lanka
- Suresh Ramasamy, Technology Stretegist/Futurist, DIGI, Malaysia
- Jonnie Tupas, VP, Sales and Marketing-Asia, Dingli Communications, Hong Kong
- Kashif Baig, Head of Customer Experience & Digital-Social Media, Grameenphone, Bangladesh
- Shawn Sanderson, Operator Consultant, Jasper Wireless, Singapore
- Andy Farquharson, Regional Director, LogMeIn Asia Pacific, Australia
- Anoop Ranjan Bhattarai, Deputy General Manager-Planning, Nepal Telecom, Nepal
- Soma Velayutham, Head of Global CEM Product Management, Nokia Siemens Networks, Singapore
- Ongki Kurniawan, Director/Chief Service Management Officer, PT XL Axiata, Indonesia
- Koert Breebaart, Senior Principal Value Engineering, SAP Asia, Singapore (previously Director Customer Experience, SingTel)
- Vlad Pozdyshev, Organizational Excellence & Customer Experience Officer, Sistema Shyam TeleServices (MTS India), India
- Suzana Mohd Salleh, General Manager, Business Development & Marketing, TM SME, Telecom Malaysia, Malaysia
- Anthony Hogan, Technical Director APAC, The Now Factory, Singapore
- Tim Deluca-Smith, VP Marketing, WDS, UK
The summit website is : http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/customer-experience-management/overview
About Symphony Global
Symphony Global is a business media and consulting company that aims to provide the best networking platforms for global business connections.
All our events are research-driven with direct contacts with major industry stakeholders to ensure that they meet their needs and keep up to the industry trends and developments. SG Conferences offer you an unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers within your areas of business and ultimately develop the best business partnership for future business expansion. Our workshops and masterclasses provide an informative and interactive forum for developing latest techniques and skills.
Take advantage of SG services and products to keep up-to-date with the latest developments within your industry.
Phyllis Goh, senior conference manager
Symphony Global Pte Ltd