IIR Telecoms and Technology is delighted to welcome the international operators’community to Amsterdam for the16thMobile Network Optimisation. This global summit will offer two valuable days for networking, learning and sharing information on the latest developments in network performance measurement and service quality management.
The Mobile Network Optimisation (MNO) isthe only conference to take a strong technical focus on the issues surrounding mobile network optimizationand to examine the latest technological developments, strategies and economic cases available on the market. This year, we expect the highest ever attendance, with100+expected attendees, including senior representatives and experts from government agencies, network operators, hardware vendors and application developers.
This year’s expertspeaker line-up includes:
• Ashley Beynon, Senior Capacity Designer Radio Access, KPN NETCO E2E Mobile Capacity
• Louis Plissonneau, 3G Mobile IP Traffic Analyst, Orange
• Abduljabbar Al Sarary, Optimization Manger, Saudi Telecom Company
• Dirk Schoneboom, Technology Economics, T-Mobile
• Javier Lorca, Program Manager, Telefónica I+D
• Stephane Teral, Principal Analyst, Infonetics
• Ed Ellis, Senior Manager Network Forecasting, EE
• Ashley Beynon, Capacity Designer, NETCO End to End Mobile Capacity, KPN
• Nikos Babalis, Chief Network Officer, Wind Hellas
• Michael Fritsch, Consultant, Telecommunications & Technology
• Peter White, Rethink Tedchnology Research
• Philippe SEHIER, Co-Lead, P-CRAN, NGMN
• Giovanni Romano,Co-ordinator for Radio Standards, Engineer/Architect, Telecom Italia
The past year has seen a massive increase in data traffic and complexity across mobile networks, and there are no signs of slowing down in 2013. With such a vast increase in demand on 3G network, and most major telecommunication operators preparing for LTE deployment, it is more important now than ever to optimise mobile networks in order to ensure quality of service.
The IIR Telecoms & Technology is a provider of conferences to the telecommunications industry and hosts 30 events annually across Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. IIR Telecoms focuses on issues facing the industry.
For full details of the Mobile Network Optimisation, please visit http://mnoevent.com/
The brochure of the IIR’s Mobile Network Optimisation meeting is now available http://mnoevent.com/download-brochure/
For further information, please contact:Geraldine Hervel, Marketing Executive, Mobile NetworkOptimisation +44 (0)20 7017 6772