Secure electronic payment solutions provider, VeriFone (http://www.verifonemwallet.com/), will be sharing innovative mobile payments for merchants at Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2012 which will be held from 19 to 20 April 2012 in Hong Kong.
The theme of this summit is ‘Winning Strategies to Profit from Innovative & Sustainable Mobile Payments Services’.
Singapore (March 20, 2012) / — Secure electronic payment solutions provider, VeriFone (http://www.verifonemwallet.com/), will be sharing innovative mobile payments for merchants at Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2012 which will be held from 19 to 20 April 2012 in Hong Kong.
VeriFone is the global leader in secure electronic payment solutions, providing expertise, solutions and services that add value to the point of sale.
Now, with VeriFone mWallet, VeriFone offers a complete mobile money transfers solution for mobile operators, financial institutions and service providers. With VeriFone’s secure end-to-end platform, providers can confidently offer their subscribers fraudless and scalable mobile financial services without time-consuming network integration.
In addition to mobile money – including real time transfers, bill payments and international remittances – VeriFone delivers quick and easy mobile money processing at the retail edge through VeriFone’s next generation point-of-sale terminals – including NFC-enabled devices.
The following key issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
• Regulatory Issues & Collaborating with the Regulatory Authorities
• Future Trends of Mobile Proximity Payments
• Retail Payment Development Updates – Hong Kong Case Study
• New Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Banks in Delivering M-Payments
• For Banks – How to Successfully Align Financial Services with NFC and Mobile Payments Systems?
• Opportunities for Increasing Sales Volume for Merchants/Retailers in Deploying M-Payments
• Public Transit Provider’s Perspectives in Deploying Mobile Payments
• Innovative Mobile Payments Strategies to Capture New Market
• Innovation in mPayments: What’s Hot?
• Additional Revenue Generating Channels through Deployment of M-Payments
• Introducing G2C Initiatives
• Mobile Collections Service
• Critical Success Factors in Deploying Mobile Payment Services? – From Each Stakeholder’s Point of View
• Benefits and Business Case Drivers for Each Stakeholder
• Comparisons – Operator-Centric, Bank-Centric, 3rd Party Centric or Collaboration
• Profitable and Sustainable Business Models
• International Mobile Money Transfer and Remittance Market
• Addressing Issues of Standardization and Interoperability
• Banking the ‘Unbanked’ – How to Capture the Mass Market?
• Strategizing Your Mobile Payments Plan through Analysis of Consumer Behaviour
• Effective & Sustainable Strategies to Encourage Active Consumer’s Usage of Mobile Payments
• Accessing Mobile Users Cost Effectively & Securely
• New Innovative Delivery Platforms for Mobile Payments Services
• The Potentials of Offering Micro-Finance Services in Developed Countries
• Innovation & Sustainability in Offering Mobile Payments Services
• Building A Robust and Sustainable NFC Infrastructure
• Handset Technology Development Updates
• Security Issues – How to Build and Keep Customer Trust in Mobile Payments?
• Management Issues Concerning Implementation and Cost Considerations
Companies/organisations representing the Mobile Payments Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference :
• Russell Zimmerman, Executive Director, Australian Retailers Association, Australia
• Muhammad Abrar Ameen, Head of Branchless Banking, Bank Alfalah, Pakistan
• Frederick M. Faustino, Head, Mobile Banking Channel, Bank of Philippines Islands, Philippines
• Frédéric Schepens, Senior Vice President, Mobile Financial Services, BICS SA, Belgium
• Jiffy Yang, Senior Business Development Director, China Mobile Labs, China
• Tonet Santana, Vice President-Treasury and Trade Solutions, Asia Pacific, Global Transaction Services, Citibank, Hong Kong
• Darren McLean, Commercial Director, Digicel Pacific, South Pacific
• Paolo Montessori, VP Mobile Money, eServGlobal, France
• Jim Fraginal, Head-Regional Management Group, G-Xchange, Inc., Philippines
• Delwar Hossain Azad, Head, Financial Services, Grameenphone, Bangladesh
• Shu-pui Li, Head of Financial Infrastructure Development Division, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Hong Kong
• Sandeep Indurkar, Head-Mobile Payments, ICICI Bank, India
• Ross Peat, Chief Executive Officer, KlickEx, New Zealand
• Silvester Prakasam, Director (Fare Systems), Land Transport Authority, Singapore
• Jarkko Sevanto, Senior Manager, Industry Collaboration, Nokia, Finland
• Gary Singh, MD/General Manager, Nokia Mobile Payment Services, India
• Sebastien Taveau, Astronomer/Principal, Mobile Ecosystems Integration, Paypal, USA
• Tom Wills, Managing Director, Secure Strategies, USA
• Dan Armstrong, Consultant-Mobile Banking & Payments, Rabobank International, The Netherlands
• Lalit Sinha, General Manager, Alternate Delivery Channels & New Initiative Department, Union Bank of India, India
• Chris Jones, VP Global Sales, VeriFone mWallet, New Zealand
• Anuj Khanna, Asia Pacific Regional Head, Products and Business Development, Mobile Products, Western Union
The conference website is : http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/mobile_payments_nfc_world_summit_2012/overview
About Symphony Global
Symphony Global is a business media and consulting company that aims to provide the best networking platforms for global business connections.
All our events are research-driven with direct contacts with major industry stakeholders to ensure that they meet their needs and keep up to the industry trends and developments. SG Conferences offer you an unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers within your areas of business and ultimately develop the best business partnership for future business expansion. Our workshops and masterclasses provide an informative and interactive forum for developing latest techniques and skills.
Take advantage of SG services and products to keep up-to-date with the latest developments within your industry.
Phyllis Goh, senior conference manager
Symphony Global Pte Ltd