Global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services, Teradata (www.teradata.com), will be showcasing their products at Telecoms Fraud Management & Revenue Assurance World Summit 2014 which will be held from 24 to 25 April 2014 in Singapore.
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. Teradata helps organizations collect, integrate, and analyze all of their data so they can know more about their customers and business and do more of what’s really important. With 10,000+ professionals in 77 countries, Teradata serves more than 2,500 customers, including the top companies across all major industries: consumer goods, financial services, healthcare, automotive, communications, travel, hospitality, and more. An ethical and future-focused company, Teradata is recognized by the business media and industry analysts for technological excellence, sustainability, and business value. Visit www.teradata.com for details.
The following key issues will be addressed at this conference:
The Future of Revenue Assurance in An Age of 4G
Scrutinizing the Regulatory Approach to Cross Border Fraud
How to re-define the role of revenue assurance and maximise the value that it can add to the business?
How should fraud and revenue assurance develop synergies in the future and how should they communicate better in order to prevent companies’ revenue loss?
How to efficiently organise your fraud and revenue assurance teams at a time of declining investment?
How do you measure the ROI of your fraud and revenue assurance initiatives in order to justify future investment?
Fraud & RA in the Digital Era – are you ready?
Improving Intelligence Sharing between Telecoms Operators and Other External Partners in order to Reduce Fraud
Optimising Your Fraud Detection and Management Strategies in an IP-based Environment
Looking Beyond Traditional Revenue Assurance and Fraud: Bringing Additional Value to the Business
Test Call Generation for advanced Interconnect Fraud Detection & Billing Verification Services
How to Leverage on New Streams of Big Data to Help in Finding Fraud Patterns and Revenue Assurance?
Combating bypass (grey) traffic instead of generic
Action steps to take based on your findings of the fraud patterns and revenue assurance
How do you effectively communicate with your customers about fraud without damaging brand perception?
Companies representing the Telecoms Fraud Management & Revenue Assurance Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference:
- Tony Polous, Market Strategist, TM Forum
- Subas Nambi, GM – Revenue Assurance & Fraud Control, Aircel, India
- Frederick Van de Weghe, International Sales & Marketing Director, Araxxe, France
- Dewan Md Mostafizur Rahman, GM Revenue – Revenue Assurance & Fraud Control, Banglalink, Bangladesh
- Shailendra Singh, General Manager, ACE Revenue Assurance, Bharti Airtel, India
· Senior Director, cVidya, Israel
- Belinda Soh, Head of Fraud Management, DiGi, Malaysia
- Mohd Zulhabri, Head of Revenue Cost Assurance, DiGi, Malaysia
- Lyn Eustaquio-Palacol, Head of Fraud Department, Globe Telecoms, Philippines
· Rajesh Sebastian, Sr. General Manager – Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management, Idea Cellular, India
- Ahmad Nadeem Syed, Director Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management, Mobilink GSM, Pakistan
· Eggi Moch Iqbal, GM Revenue Assurance and Fraud Control, PT Bakrie Telecom, Indonesia
- Mustafa Ali, Group Head (Gr. VP) – Revenue Management & Assurance, PT Indosat, Indonesia
· Senior Director, Teradata
About Symphony Global
Symphony Global is a business media and consulting company that aims to provide the best networking platforms for global business connections.
All our events are research-driven with direct contacts with major industry stakeholders to ensure that they meet their needs and keep up to the industry trends and developments. SG Conferences offer you an unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers within your areas of business and ultimately develop the best business partnership for future business expansion. Our workshops and masterclasses provide an informative and interactive forum for developing latest techniques and skills.