Tele2 AB announces a new partnership with security experts EBS to deliver a secure and managed IoT connectivity solution.
Tele2 will support EBS with managed IoT connectivity for alarm systems and smart communicators supporting lone worker solutions and home alarms. The partnership for global managed IoT connectivity has run for three years and builds upon an existing relationship that includes managed connectivity through our Connectivity Management Platform 2CONTROL (Cisco IoT Control Center) and IoT technologies, including LTE-M and 5G services.
– With our suite of IoT technologies, together with EBS Tele2 IoT is enabling secure and connected services globally. We are happy to support EBS by focusing on their core business with what is Tele2’s core business. We are looking forward to joining EBS on their journey as they expand as a brand globally, says Cyril Deschanel, Director IoT, Tele2.
The collaboration will provide an end-to-end solution with managed connectivity, giving customers:
- Easier installation straight out of the box
- More resilient and secure services
- Capabilities to remotely monitor solutions and services in real time
– As a leading European manufacturer of security systems and business automation solutions, our goal is to deliver a complete solution to our partners and to be a pioneer in our industry. Tele2, as our partner, understands our needs and creates business synergy with us. Our cooperation has resulted in introducing a product ideally complemented by Tele2’s IoT services. We will
- launch a product soon in Europe, our next steps are to start in North and South America, says Kris Stalewski, Business Development Director EBS.