The busy agenda for the TETRA World Congress 2012 is currently under development and taking shape. The programme will incorporate many NEW conference features, including interviews, debates, innovative networking options and social events to make sure that you leave the Congress fully enlightened and with as many NEW contacts as possible. I thought that now would be a good time to send you some information on the plans for the event, so that you can start to plan your trip.
By joining the Congress in Dubai in May, you will have the opportunity to learn and network at the heart of the international TETRA community. We anticipate attendance from 3000 TETRA specialists including end-users, operators, application providers and manufacturers. You will benefit from a topical and varied conference programme, as well as the opportunity to attend the largest exhibition of TETRA equipment in the world.
The theme for the 14th annual Congress is Delivering Critical Communications Today And Tomorrow. The agenda will focus on how TETRA is being developed and deployed to meet the needs of end-users now, while preparing for future requirements. Senior figures from the TETRA community will share information and experiences with attendees, including:
• What advances are being made to ensure that TETRA continues to offer the best end-to-end solution for Critical Communications as users’ voice and data requirements evolve?
• Case studies of how TETRA is being deployed globally to provide Critical Communications for professionals in public safety, defence, transport, utilities, Oil & Gas and industry
• How to implement the latest applications and evaluating innovative uses of TETRA
To find out more about the Congress and how you can benefit from attending, please visit the TWC website (www.tetraworldcongress.com
), where you can see details of the event, sign up for e-news updates and of course register your place! By visiting the site you can also:
• See TETRA TV interviews and footage recorded at TWC 2011 in Budapest.
• Access accommodation and travel details so that you can start planning your trip
• See which sponsors will be supporting the Congress and find out how you can take part in the exhibition.
With kind regards
Senior Marketing Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 6772