TU-Automotive: TU-Automotive is very excited to announce that Connected Fleets Europe (10-11th March, Novotel Amsterdam City, NL) is back for 2015 – bigger, better and fresher than ever. Bringing together a new-look ecosystem for fleet including car sharing and leasing companies (Europcar, Zipcar), smart transportation organisations (TNO Innovation, Connekt) and the big OEM players (Scania, Volvo and Mercedes) Connected Fleets Europe will look into the new demands of modern fleet management.
Today, the associated efficiencies and cost-savings of connected fleets are being realised in exciting areas that open up a whole new world of opportunity for companies in this industry. From urban mobility models to the real-time decisions of synchro-modal transport – the European connected fleet space is bursting with potential. Connected Fleets Europe 2015 has just announced the agenda and speaker line-up that reflects these exciting growth opportunities.
Topics: Telematics, Logistics & Urban Mobility
This year’s agenda has an exciting new angle, looking beyond the role of traditional telematics for fleets and in to new areas of urban mobility, modern supply chains and industry collaboration.
Here’s some of the key topics for 2015:
- THE MODERN SUPPLY CHAIN IS EVOLVING: Look at disruptive innovations in both upstream and downstream supply-chains that is providing opportunities for all types of connected fleets
- THE FLEETS OF THE FUTURE: Connected fleets are making new models of urban mobility possible. Explore how car sharing organisations and transport aggregators are using connectivity to get people around quicker and greener
- THE RIGHT SIDE OF REGULATION: Get to grips with the important regulatory updates from eCall, duty of care obligations and data privacy laws that will effect European fleets
- COMMON DATA PROTOCOLS: Increased FMS inter-operability allows for mixed fleets. 3PL collaboration and data sharing reduces congestion. Know what data to standardise and what it will do for fleets
- MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS & CONSOLIDATION: M&As across Europe and further afield are fixing a fragmented marketplace. Understand the motivations behind this activity and get prepared for growth
The Connected Fleets Europe (10-11th March, Novotel Amsterdam City, NL) Conference & Exhibition unites the connected fleets community to tackle how to create advanced fleet management solutions through a combination of real-time data management, smarter transportation and new models of mobility.
The full agenda is available on the website:
Our Expert Speaker Line-Up
25+ industry leading voices will take to the stage on March 10-11 including:
- Henrik Willfred, Service Area Manager Fleet Services, Volvo
- Eric Huitema, Global Manager, Smarter Transportation, IBM
- Joerg Luetzner, Innovation Manager, Continental
- Andrew Price, Practice Leader Europe, Motor Fleet, Zurich
- Toby Poston, Director of Communications and External Relations,BVRLA
- Dr.ir. Van Minh LE, Product Manager – Connected Vehicle Services,Worldline (ATOS)
- James Hookham, Managing Director – Membership & Policy, FTA
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems and Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- Nick Juffermans, Project Manager ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems), Connekt
- Frank Woesthoff Managing Director, Euromobil
- Nick List, Customer Manager – GI Risk Engineering, Zurich
- Pierre Lussier, Fleetboard Manager, Mercedes
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
Unrivalled Networking Opportunities
Connected Fleets Europe is a unique opportunity for relationship building and business development across the value chain.
- 20 hours of networking time with execs from across the connected fleets industry, including OEMs and end-users, enhanced by specific networking coffee breaks and post-show party
- 200+ delegates and expert speakers come together under one roof to discuss current challenges and opportunities specific to this region and develop new business
- Access to our exclusive online networking tool that enables you to set up meetings and make contact before and after the event to ensure you maximise your networking time
Don’t just take our word for it, see what other people have to say about this show:
‘Excellent opportunity for networking’ Continental
‘The conference was a great opportunity for experts and industrial players to share visions and to develop telematics business.’ Atos
‘A MUST conference for anyone interested in the future of connectivity for commercial vehicle applications.’ Frost & Sullivan
‘The right decision makers from both OEM and 3th party telematics suppliers in a well hosted environment.’ Daimler Fleetboard
For the complete Connected Fleets Europe 2015 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at email@example.com
Register before December 12 via the secure link below to take advantage of a €300 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/register.php
TU-Automotive Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | TU-Automotive
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7578